Nutshellaw Solicitors Lawyers and Legal Advisers
Specialist Solicitors and Legal Advisers for your Business needs
Who do Nutshellaw Solicitors and Legal Advisers help?
We help businesses old and new whether they are:
- Sole Traders
- Limited Companies
- Unincorporated Associations such as Friends Groups and Sports Clubs
- Social Enterprises including Community Interest Companies (CICs)
- Charities, including Trusts, Companies and Charitable Incorporated Organisations (CIOs)
What do Nutshellaw Solicitors and Legal Advisers help with?
- New business setups and structures including new social enterprises and charities
- Understanding and negotiating your Commercial Property deals
- Commercial contracts including terms and conditions
- Partnership, Shareholder and Director Agreements
- Landlord and Tenant matters
- Understanding and minimising Employment Law risks
- HR Support including the hiring, managing, training and firing of staff
- Employment Tribunal support
- Understanding and safely using business Social Media
- Civil Litigation Dispute Resolution and Debt Collection
- Defending your business
- Protecting your Intellectual Property
- Specialist help for Charities and Social Enterprise
- and more
What do we do that’s different?
- We help our Clients promote and market their business in our Social Media, POETS group and similar
- We get the most cost effective professionals for your needs with the Nutshell Business Network (NutNet)
- We give you various free guides and free resources to support your business
- We use fixed and capped fees in almost all cases putting you in control
- We are user-friendly, relaxed, professional and speak in plain language
Do you want to know more? Contact us today and discover how you can achieve more with Nutshellaw’s Business Solicitors and Legal Specialists
If you are starting your business, we can provide you with the advice, information and practical help so that you can determine your structure. We can help you answer whether you should trade as a sole trader, partnership, company or otherwise, what terms and conditions you need to ensure to deal best with your customers and ensure you get paid. We can advise you on the things you need to do when you are taking on or managing staff. Get the paperwork right from day one and surround yourself with the right people and networks and you will be an essential step closer to running your efficient and successful business.
For established businesses we offer a variety of health checks and audits on a fixed fee basis to help you identify and manage potential problems before they arise. We also understand that sometimes things go wrong or significant changes need to take place and are here to assist you in managing such events. Our Employment Law and HR specialists can help you effectively manage your staff and the risks of being an Employer.
We support you to succeed in business and are happy to be a confidential sounding board for the challenges of modern business and in helping you identify and avoid costly legal barriers prior to embarking on any venture.
We want you to feel secure before making decisions and offer various free legal updates in numerous formats including our seminars, newsletters, blog and twitter feed. A comments forum is available on our blog so if you want information on a new topic or in a new format, let us know.
Needless to say, we are available should an “emergency” situation arise.
With our approach of fixing and capping fees where we can, you can fully explain your business and needs without clock watching or fear of additional cost, allowing us to provide services better suited to you. Everything will be explained in plain English in advance to ensure that you are kept in the loop at every stage.